Assist supervisees to:
1. Enhance professional proficiency and personal growth;
2. Become more confident, competent and congruent counsellors.
1. Learning or strengthening conselling skills working individual, couples, family and groups.
2. Case assessment, treatment planning, follow up and progress evaluation.
3. Counsellor’s self-reflection
4. Skills demonstration and practice
5. Other related topics.
1. Counselling service providers: counsellors, social workers, psychologists, teachers, pastors, professionals, etc.
2. Counsellors-in-training who are required to seek supervision and evaluation in their case work.
Mode of Service
Case study seminars
Professional counselling training with group supervision
Please call us to make appointment.
We welcome opportunities to provide supervision for organizations in their counselling work.
About our Clinical Supervisor
For enquiries or appointment, please call or visit our centre
Tel 2771 1370 Fax 2771 7717 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Green Pastures Whole Person Development Centre
9/F Wofoo Commerical Building, 574-576 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
(Near Dundas Street, Yau Ma Tei MTR Station Exit A2)